Monday, July 2, 2007

We're Having our Baby!

Nick and I went to the Dr. today and she gave us the option for induction this week. We decided we might as well because i'm not progressing that much. We will go into LDS Hospital late Friday night, the 6th and hopefully he'll be born sometime on Saturday (07.07.07)! Nick was hoping Nixen would come today, his birthday, but Nixen loves his mommy too much to leave! We hope all will go well and I think the next 4 days are going to be the longest of my entire life!

4 comments:

Anna July 2, 2007 at 11:29 PM  

I found out on a Tuesday I was being induced Friday night, and the week went so slow. I totally feel your pain. Seriously, sleep a lot. Sleep in for the last 4 days of your life! Hang in there, enjoy his last movements inside of you. Being a mom is awesome and you will be great. You will so amaze yourself. There is nothing like the love you have for your own baby! Good luck.

Amy July 3, 2007 at 7:15 AM  

Do everything you can in the next 4 days (#1 to make the days go by faster, and #2 you won't be able to do it in a LONG LONG LONG time!). Good luck on Friday!!

Anonymous July 3, 2007 at 9:28 AM  

I agree with Anna and Amy...Sleep, do any other thing that will be hard to do once you have the baby. How fun to know he will be here in a few short days!

Mandy July 5, 2007 at 3:55 PM  

I AM SO EXCITED to be an aunt again :) Isaiah can't wait for his cousin to come out and finally play!!