Mommy and Me...

Well Nick left this morning for Aspen, Colorado! He went down there for work and will be back on Saturday. So it's just me and Nixy this whole week. I'm leaving tomorrow morning to spend a few days up at our cabin in Bear Lake. My mom and grandparents will be there and I figured I might as well head up there since Nick is gone. I could really use a vacation. I can't wait to layout on our deck and look out at the beautiful lake!
2 comments:
Good luck on being a single mother. Im sure Nick will miss him like crazy. Kurt always misses the kids, then me too. Have fun lounging.
Cute picture of you 2! Have a great time up at the lake. I'm glad you have somewhere to go with the family while Nick is gone working rather than have to stay home alone!
Post a Comment