Monday, September 3, 2007

Nixen's Announcements

After hours of hard work I finally finished Nixen's birth announcements. It took forever to figure out what software to use and for him to actually pose for some photos. All in all.. I think they turned out super cute! I'm such a proud mamma!

**Edited to Add: K, I made another one and actually liked this one better.

7 comments:

Sharla September 4, 2007 at 6:58 AM  

So cute, Jen! The little toes are downright yummy! :)

Mandy September 4, 2007 at 10:51 AM  

He is adorable and you did such a great job! No big surprise to the most creative mommy.

Anonymous September 4, 2007 at 11:28 AM  

Those turned out so cute! You really did such a good job!

Julie September 8, 2007 at 12:39 PM  

He is so darling! Love the announcements. They turned out great!

Shelly September 9, 2007 at 11:33 AM  

Those are awesome announcements...you are talented!

Tracy September 9, 2007 at 4:15 PM  

You did a great job!! He is a cutie and I second what Sharla said about the toes!!

N September 13, 2007 at 6:10 PM  

Good job jen! I'll have to hire you for ours!