Thursday, October 11, 2007

Scarecrow Festival


Today I went to Thanksgiving Point for the annual Scarecrow Festival. I went with Mandy, Tara, Tara's SIL and of course all the boys! It was a lot of fun! Nixen did the best he could to enjoy it ha-ha. Maybe in a few years.. Mandy and Tara's boys had a great time! There were games for them, animals and lunch. I'm so glad we all got out of the house to do something fun together!

3 comments:

Mandy October 11, 2007 at 9:30 PM  

I love our "in love" shot... it's beautiful.. ha. Send me them!

Anna October 16, 2007 at 4:00 PM  

Wow! I cant believe how much he has changed. He is so cute. So nice to have a friend live close by to do stuff with,

N October 21, 2007 at 10:29 PM  

He is such aq little chunka! What a cute bub.