Yum Yum

Nixen had his 4 month check up this week. He has the greatest Pediatrician in the world! He's so cute with him and made him laugh the entire time! Nixen is weighing in at 17lbs 14oz, 25.5 inches long! Yep, BIG BOY, but we already new that! He also eased my mind on why he has been so fussy lately... he's teething! I am relieved in a way because I just thought he was going to be a tough baby but this too shall pass! Since he's more than doubled his weight the Dr. advised me to start solids so I was excited about that! Nixen absolutely loves food! Today when I was feeding him he'd start crying in between spoonfulls.. I just can't get it in his mouth fast enough! It's too funny and really messy! This week I'll do 1 meal a day solids and next weed start 2 a day. Looks like someone's getting a high chair for Christmas! He's become such a good sleeper and most nights he'll sleep through the night! He's trying really hard to roll over and is sitting up really well with assistance. I went to Wal-Mart today to get a Bumbo(I know they were recalled). They still had them on the shelf and plus the recall was for the warning label so I stood in line forever and then they said they wouldn't sell it to me! So MAD! Then take it off the frick'n shelf.. duh! Anyway so now I'm bidding on one on Ebay, it's cheaper anyway but I wanted it now! Oh well. I'm working on some really cute holiday cards to send out and I'm going to try to take a few cute pics tomorrow. I was debating if I should just do Nixen or all three of us. It's so hard to get us all together since, I swear Nick's either out of town or working past Nixen's bedtime. So I'm just going to use one of Nix. I'll post a pic and the card options.. cause I'm kinda debating between a few I created!
1 comments:
I love how chubby he is! Too cute. I started my boys on the solids early too. Congrats to your sis and her hubby!
Post a Comment