Sunday, January 20, 2008

This past week was a really great one. Because of different things going on at work I had the entire week off. On Tuesday I'll be starting a new position with Zions in the Direct Consumer Loans dept. I'm really excited to be back on the financial side of the bank. We spent a lot of time together as a family and it was nice to somewhat be able to sleep in.


{Our Little Family}
notice the new hair?

11 comments:

Rosie January 20, 2008 at 9:09 PM  

Hey Jen, this is Rosie (5kkkkks), I just wanted to let you know that you have got the cutest boy ever. He is a doll!

Chiemi January 21, 2008 at 5:45 AM  

Jen, you guys look so cute! I'm glad everything in your job situation worked out.

You look awesome with dark hair!

Tracy January 21, 2008 at 12:42 PM  

You have such a gorgeous family!! I love the hair color! You look awesome with both brown and blonde hair! Lucky!!

Mandy January 21, 2008 at 6:51 PM  

I love your hair!

Amy January 21, 2008 at 9:13 PM  

Beautiful hair Jen!! Nixen is just adorable! I LOVE his cheeks!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell January 21, 2008 at 9:19 PM  

I seriously cant believe YOU and NICK have a baby that big, he is too cute though.

Rusti January 22, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

Your hair looks gorgeous!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent January 22, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

I love your sexy hair!! Hey girlie what is your email? Mine is jamiekent7@gmail.com. Drop me a line so I can get your address. Nixen is adorable, he can be Presley's prom date! Love you!

-Jamie-

Emily January 24, 2008 at 9:39 AM  

Such a cute pic! You look gorgeous - I LOVE the new hair!

Jordan January 24, 2008 at 11:23 AM  

Jen you look gorgeous- but you look gorgeous with either blonde or dark! Anyways. Nixen is getting so big, I love it. I can't wait until he is old enough to run around with Mac! We really need to get together again soon.

Anonymous January 24, 2008 at 7:22 PM  

Cute pics. I love Wii sports. Fun times. I'm glad that things got straightened out at work. Hope you had a good first week!