Saturday, February 23, 2008

{ Thank Heaven for Little Girls }

Today I threw a baby shower for my friend Mandy. It turned out fabulous, just as I had hoped. The location was perfect and though not everyone was able to attend it was actually more intimate that way. I loved making the invitations and the centerpieces for the table turned out very cute! I really hope Mandy enjoyed herself and now I guess we just wait for sweet baby London to get here!




8 comments:

whitney holland. February 23, 2008 at 9:45 PM  

Jen I am so sad that I wasn't able to make it. I was planning on it all week and I even have a gift for little London but things changed and I wasn't able to get out to SLC in time! Looks like you planned a FABULOUS party and by the way your invitations were AMAZING!

Mandy February 24, 2008 at 10:06 AM  

Jen you are an incredible friend and party planner. Thanks for all the effort you put into it.. it couldn't have turned out any better!

Anonymous February 24, 2008 at 3:33 PM  

Cute! Glad things went well!

Rusti February 24, 2008 at 7:48 PM  

That centerpiece was so cute! What a great idea! You did a fabulous job and I bet they all really enjoyed themselves.

Mandy- You look ridiculously fabulous! :)

Hailey Smoot Kandell February 24, 2008 at 11:32 PM  

so cute, I LOVE baby showers, LOVE them!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi February 25, 2008 at 12:05 PM  

finally I'm back on here now! Looks like you had lots of fun!!

Chiemi February 27, 2008 at 10:15 AM  

Ahh you are such a good friend. The centerpieces look so cute.

Anna February 28, 2008 at 10:57 PM  

Awesome job and Mandy looks awesome. So funny she is naming the baby London, Maggie came home from school out of the blue one day and said,"Mom if you have a girl someday name her London." I thought it was a cute name!