{Update & Photos}
I wanted to post an update and pictures of Nixen. He is now over 7 months old and learning so much. He's able to scoot around but only knows how to go backwards and around in a circle ha-ha. I'm sure he'll be crawling in no time. He's got the cutest and quite comical personality. He's still a very good baby and super curious about everything.
{Lunch Time}
Nixen has become such a great eater. He'll eat just about anything we feed him. He loves scrambled eggs, apple juice from his sippy cup, and peanut butter sandwiches.
{Lunch Time}
Nixen has become such a great eater. He'll eat just about anything we feed him. He loves scrambled eggs, apple juice from his sippy cup, and peanut butter sandwiches.

{Daddy's Boy}
Nick and Nixen have spent a lot of time together the past month or so. You can see how much they love each other and Nixen constantly laughes at everything his daddy says and does!
Nick and Nixen have spent a lot of time together the past month or so. You can see how much they love each other and Nixen constantly laughes at everything his daddy says and does!

{Play Time In My Crib}
Nixen has really started to love being in his crib. He'll play in there before and after his naps and has learned he can flip on his tummy and scoot around. He wakes up in the middle of the night and just starts playing. He still has to sleep with a blanket over his head and even if you move it down he pulls it right back up!
Nixen has really started to love being in his crib. He'll play in there before and after his naps and has learned he can flip on his tummy and scoot around. He wakes up in the middle of the night and just starts playing. He still has to sleep with a blanket over his head and even if you move it down he pulls it right back up!





8 comments:
So cute!!! I wish you were closer cause Brooklyn and him could have some fun together!!! He could teach her how to be mobile cause she's just a blob. She doesn't think she can move.... no rolling over, nothing but sitting... It's cute though!!
He is so gosh darn cute! I just love seeing pictures of him.
I'm lovin the back rolls! He really seems to have such a funny personality, from all his pictures! I just love the expressions on his face.
Look at my chub! Oh I miss him so much...
His mini love handles kill me! Jen he is so stinking cute, you did a very good job! Lets get together, I'm pretty much free, so when you have a day off of something lets go to lunch and our babies can meet! Love ya!
-Jamie Kent-
I feel like I've been reading your blog Nixen's whole life...he's adorable and I love all the pictures!
I dont even know NIxena dn I seriously and I am seriously in love with him, I love the blanket over him when he sleeps, and his little round body. I want to squeeze him!!!
He is one hunk of burning love. Dallin sleeps with his blanket like that too!
Post a Comment