{ Marnie & Bompa }
I wanted to take some time to write about 2 of the most amazing people I know. My grandparents or as most of you know them, 'Marnie & Bompa'. I owe them so much and wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for their love and the sacrifices they made for me and my sisters. I know I definitley made their lives tough sometimes and I wasn't always a golden child but they put up with me and helped me through so many of my battles and have always been there in my times of need. I really believe they impact everyone they meet and with their sarcastic and funny senses of humor, I know they'll always leave you with a smile. I feel like everyday I am becoming more and more like my grandma and I catch myself saying some of the same things she used to say to me, to Nixen. She taught me everything I'll ever need know about being a mother! My grandpa was always the father I had missing in my life and never left me thinking for a minute that he didn't love me! They are truly an amazing example of how you should live your life. They live in St. George now and even in their "older years" still enjoy square dancing, 4 wheeling and surfing the net among other crazy things that most grandparents don't do. We are headed down there for Easter and Marnie's birthday, they are on the same day this year! I can't wait to see them and I just wanted them to know how much they mean to me, Nick & Nixen. I couldn't have asked for better parents than you! Love you guys.. see ya next week!

{Bomps & Nixen}

7 comments:
Go Marnie and Bompa! Remember when we would still his bronco and drive around the block. So fun.
What amazing people they are. They are what you call selfless and caring. I am so glad they had the chance to go down to St George to enjoy their lives together. They are in my thoughts always!
Oh ans also if it wasn't for them raising such great girls, I wouldn't have the best friends that I have now...
that is so sweet. We will be in ST George also for easter, maybe we will see you around.
Jen-What a sweet post. Sounds like they are amazing people. How lucky for you to have that in your life!
WOW! What a post! They really are sweet people! I can't believe that they still go square dancing! How precious! I remember them doing that back when we were in Elementary School! WOW that was a long time ago!
Well have fun in St. George with them!
Wow, i just totally cried. I wish i was there with you right now, im not sure how to deal with all of this. I love them both more than they know and it is so hard living so far away. Please kiss bompa for me and tell him I love him... I agree with everything you said. They made us who we are...
Post a Comment