{ This Last Week in Pictures }


This picture is hillarious. He wet through his clothes while we were at Mandy's house and I didn't bring anything extra, cause this never happens. When it was time to go I just decided he had to ride home naked (plus his diaper). He didn't mind at all he loves not having clothes on!
Happy Birthday Cannon!! Our nephew Cannon turned 2 years old! He had a cute Candy Land themed birthday party. I didn't get any pics of the birthday boy :(
Mandy and I had 1 last girl's night before she had her baby girl. We got pedicures and watched American Idol.
Saturday morning Mandy, Jake & Isaiah welcomed baby London Grace! She is the most beautiful baby girl and so so tiny! Let's just say holding her didn't help any baby cravings at our house!
Nixen's First Easter !!!

5 comments:
what a handsome boy!
He's too cute. I love the bath in the sink pics from the previous post. Congrats to Jake and Mandy, London is adorable!
Nixen is so cute! I love the pic of him in the carseat in just a diaper!
Congratulations to Jake Mandy and Isaiah! London is beautiful!!
Hi Jen this is Channy. Your little boy is so cute, the pictures of him in the sink are great!!
Okay! I am in love with Nixen's cheeks! He is sooo cute!
Post a Comment