Wednesday, July 2, 2008

{ Happy Birthday Babe }

















Today is Nick's birthday.. he turned 25! That seems so old to me, even though I am almost exactly a year younger than him. Birthday's get so repetitive and I never know what to do for him. This year I made him a yummy breakfast and gave him a gift certificate for golfing... we went to Red Rock for dinner, I think we've been there every year for his birthday.. it's so yummy! Then we went to Indiana Jones, where I was totally dissapointed. I am really over everything being Sci-Fi. A movie can be so good then they have to through in an alien.. bugs. I never thought Indie would turn out like that.. oh well, Nick liked it so that's all that matters! (Sorry if I just ruined the movie for anyone ha-ha)

Nixen's birthday is Monday and we are having his 1 year pics taken tomorrow by Tammy Jarman at Gardener Village. She is amazing. Can't wait to post the proofs!

3 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell July 4, 2008 at 7:17 PM  

OOOH, I cant wait for you to post Nix's pics too! I bet they will be darling. Tell Nick Happy Birthday!

The Skinners July 5, 2008 at 1:17 AM  

I think your little boy is so adorable. My babies are soooo chubby too, its the cutest thing ever. Sounds like Nicks birthday was fun. What a good wife you are.

Shelly July 5, 2008 at 12:46 PM  

What a cute picture! You were so sweet to him for his birthday!