Tuesday, July 15, 2008

{ Nixen's Birthday Party }











Nixen's party was a blast! I had so much fun planning it and was so excited that most everyone was able to come! He had a great time devouring his cake, as you can see! I still can't believe my little baby is 1 years old! :(



Later that day we went on a walk to the new yummy 'Yogurt Shop' just down the street from us. Nixen absolutely loves going in his stoller!



10 comments:

Mandy July 15, 2008 at 1:55 PM  

Soo how was the yogurt shop? Was it any good? He was such a doll at his party..love him.

Anonymous July 15, 2008 at 2:22 PM  

He is so cute. I love how he just goes head first into the cake. Too cute.

Hailey Smoot Kandell July 15, 2008 at 4:12 PM  

What a fun little party, nixen you are too cute!!!

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi July 16, 2008 at 12:28 AM  

This weekend was soo much fun! I cant believe how big Ni Ni is gettting! I'm going to start blogging more but you should probably be a good sister and make my background cute! Love ya

Alexis Blackner July 16, 2008 at 11:12 AM  

I wish SO bad we could have been there!!! We can't wait for you two to visit in a couple of weeks!!! We will celebrate both of your BURFFDAYS!!! Happy birthday little man!

chan... July 16, 2008 at 1:48 PM  

Where does the time go! He is so cute! Looks like you planned a great party...great job Jen! Its so fun to watch them dive into the cake.....way cute! Happy Birthday Nixen!!
Jen I'm so sad I was unable to make it to your boutique. I'm sure you had a great time. ? Who do you buy your Scentsy Candles from? I would love to buy one, I hear so much about them. Let me know. Thanks

Angela Cloyd July 16, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

What a cute party! He is such a happy kid, I think because he has a great mom. I love his one year pictures, Tammy did an amazing job!

Poland July 17, 2008 at 5:06 PM  

The party looked so fun. Did any of the family come? I loved the picture of Nixen putting his head into his cake? Did you make the cake? It's gorgeous.

Rosie July 18, 2008 at 7:30 PM  

The cake and cupcakes are SO cute! I love those colors together.

He is so cute with all his blonde hair and blue eyes. Happy Birthday!

EMILY July 18, 2008 at 10:31 PM  

what an adorable little boy he is! and what a cute blog you have!
emily;)