Monday, September 22, 2008

{ Best Cousins }

My sister lex came in town for a super short visit. She stayed with us, which we loved!! I had to post these pics cause they are just hilarious! This is the difference of just 1 year. Boston was born June 25, 08 and Nix July 7, 2007. They are already such best buds and when lil 'M' gets here I'm sure the 3 of them will get into lots of trouble! Nixen is pretty good with Boston... just likes to touch his hands and pull on his toes. We drove back to WA with Lex to help with the LONG drive. What the hell were we thinking? ha-ha 14 hours in the car with a 3 month old, 1 year old and a prego.. not so much fun. The boys actually did really well, the last hour they both freaked but I have to say we have some really good kids! We stayed a few days with her and then flew home. It was a nice little visit..



{ Saddest Boy Ever }

7 comments:

Anonymous September 22, 2008 at 6:02 PM  

What cute pictures! Love it.

Alexis Blackner September 22, 2008 at 7:56 PM  

Ok, we seriously have the cutest kids ever!!!!!

Lindsey September 22, 2008 at 8:52 PM  

Yes, cutest kids ever. Marshal grew up with his cousin (they were less than a year apart) and they've always been best friends, even in high school. So fun.

Jordan September 23, 2008 at 10:09 AM  

They are both adorable! And I absolutely love the difference in size- I wonder what Mac would look like next to both of them- probably monstrous!

Nicole Lawrence September 23, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Ahh! They grow so fast!

Both babies are so cute. It's like you don't want them to grow up...but then you do! I love how much babies change within that first year though.

Kristi Judd September 23, 2008 at 10:26 AM  

Oh my gosh you guys have the cutest little guys. Its crazy to see the size difference. Hey so I just bought this leather jacket from gap and all i could think was how cute the sunglasses(aviator) that nixon has would be! FYI- The heber outlets are having great sales right now. The jacket was reg. 40.00 and I got it for 27.00! I will have to locate some of those glasses and then post a pic of Aiden all decked out.

Hailey Smoot Kandell September 23, 2008 at 10:42 AM  

Ok so, seriously how much does Nixen weigh???