Saturday, October 4, 2008

{ Halloween Sneak Peak }

{ Nixen the Beatle }
Nixen is so excited for Halloween and would wear his costume all day if I let him. I think he knows how cute he looks in it, and loves the attention!
Right now I am putting together a photography portfolio and for a limited time will be offering a few free photo shoots. This includes a CD with all of the best edited images and of course the copyright so you can have them printed, if you wish. Please email me at jenniferherem@yahoo.com , if interested.

6 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell October 4, 2008 at 10:34 PM  

YOu can take my kids pics anytime you want to!!

Rusti October 4, 2008 at 11:19 PM  

He looks adorable! Where did you find that cute costume?

Brooke Bennett October 4, 2008 at 11:38 PM  

Nixen is so cute! I sent you an e-mail.

Alexis Blackner October 5, 2008 at 11:27 AM  

UHHHHHHHHH, first of all fly your bootie out here and take bossies pics. You do fly for free!!!!!! Second, how cute is my nephew????

Jordan October 5, 2008 at 8:47 PM  

Pick me, pick me! You do such a good job that I wouldn't feel right not paying you though!

Cheerfully Charmed October 5, 2008 at 9:40 PM  

ADORABLE!!! Ahhhhhh…I just want to squeeze him!

I’ve actually wanted to surprise Brad with pictures of Jeffery and I for his desk at work. Working with Jeffery might take some patience, so I’ll insist on paying! But I always love your pictures...you're so talented! So...let’s get together, maybe grab some grub and for sure take some pix! :)