Tuesday, November 25, 2008

{ St. George }

Nixen and I made one last trip to St. George before the baby comes. My family is all here celebrating the holidays but we are going home tomorrow so we can spend Thanksgiving with Nick and his side of the family. I took a few pictures of my little guy today.. I love St. George, there are some great spots for pictures and you can't beat the weather!






2 comments:

Jordan November 26, 2008 at 10:29 AM  

LOVE the one where he is looking at his shoe- so typical for boys to care less about what you are WANTING them to do, they just do whatever THEY want to do! Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!

Cheerfully Charmed November 26, 2008 at 4:00 PM  

I just saw the announcements you did for Jord and they are perfect! WHY are you so good at everything you do?!?

I think the picture of Marnie, Boston and Nix is priceless! You'll love that picture forever!