
There are only 12 days till Christmas so I thought I would do a fun Holiday giveaway on my blog. Leave me a comment saying what you love most about the holidays by Wednesday, December 17th. I will pick a comment at random and announce the winner on the 18th. Good Luck and Happy Holidays!
22 comments:
I miss out so much not living near family and friends so what I love most is coming home to see everyone. I love sitting in warm houses catching up and laughing with the people I love. I KNOW CHEESEY!!!
I love it at night when the whole house is dark except for the lights on the tree. It makes it feel cozy.
Family, for sure!
Top 3 reasons:
1. I think the definition of home changes this time of year. Even though everyone is so busy with Christmas parties, coming home to a warm house, lighted tree, and being with your immediate family this time of year is amazing. No words to describe it.
2. The FOOD! Hot Choco, Home-made caramels, and EVERY other sweet imaginable. (the ten pounds from that food...not so desirable)
3. A reason to buy a new coat :-)
Besides the most obvious, being family, I really enjoy finding that "perfect gift" for someone and then watching their face light up when they open it!
Wrapping up in a warm blanket with a cup of hot chocolate and watching the corny but oh so good christmas movies on the Hallmark chanel!
Seeing christmas through the eyes of my children. Teaching them why we have Christmas and watching them get excited aboout every little thing, the tree, the snow, and santa clause.
Christmas Eve! All of the running around and holiday shopping madness is totally worth it when you get to spend Christmas Eve with your family anxiously awaiting the next morning and knowing that everything is taken care of and you can just relax and enjoy being in good company. I also love the lights and all of the decorations and especially the different spirit this time of year. There is something so magical about Christmas :)
Finally being able to make Pumpkin Chocolate Chip cookies. Those things are so good I only make them at Christmas time because if I made them more often I would be in trouble!
I like the cheesy holiday movies on Hallmark Channel too, and the ones on Lifetime. It's a sickness I think! ;)
Spending quality time with family and reflecting on the true meaning of christmas.
I love spending so much time with the family, and seeing the magic of christmas through my children's eyes.
I love the smell of Christmas! The smell outside of fires burning, and the smell inside of the christmas tree and all the goodies that get baked during the holidays!
Jen! You looked so dang cute at the shower!!! We need to play!
Fun!
I love spending all the time with family and eating yummy food! Also, watching the boys open presents and playing in the snow. :)
2 weeks dude! I can't believe it!
I have to have two...
1. Seeing all the people helping others who don't have as much. Its truly amazing to see regular people doing beatiful things for others.
2. Family!!
HOME ALONE!!!
Mom:"Say goodnight Kevin"
Kevin:"Goodnight Kevin"
Family of course...but I also love all the cheesy Christmas movies out there and making my hubby watch them with me makes it even more fun!! I do love all lights, smells, foods...I also love the day after...amazing sales yet again :):)
It's great getting together with family. I also love watching the kids on Christmas morning opening presents and remembering how excited I used to get about it.
The food! Really:)
And seeing my kids faces Christmas morning and it reminding me of when I was little and running in the living room!
How cute are you?
Spending time with family for sure and eating my moms famous bread pudding!
Staying up late Christmas eve wrapping the last of the presents making sure they look perfect!!!
Hey Nick and Jen~
I am a total blog stalker. I love looking at your blog.
I love spending time with my family. I also love going to down to temple square to see all the lights.
Marie West (Katie and Jason's Friend)
I love wrapping the presents that I picked out for family and friends, then watching their eyes light up when the open them.
I cant wait to experience the magical part of Christmas when McKenzie (our newborn) is a bit older.
Post a Comment