Sunday, December 28, 2008

{ A Week of Christmas }

This Christmas was super crazy for us being in the hospital on the actual day and having lots of family in town for the holidays and birth of Maddon. We celebrated Christmas on the 26th when we got home and actually ended up extending it until today. Each day we've been blessed with friends and family visiting and bringing meals and gifts. Thank you to everyone for your support and friendship. Thank you especially to my sweet grandma who has been staying with us and helping with the cooking, cleaning, Nixen, etc. Here are a bunch of pictures of our 2008 Holiday!


{ Christmas Eve}





{Wrestling with Daddy}




{Playing in the snow or "Bo" as Nixen would call it}




{New Bike in his New Robe}


{Karlee & Maddon}


8 comments:

Emily December 28, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Nixen is so cute in his little red jammies! Looks like you guys had a pretty dang memorable holiday! :)
I just love little Maddon! You should post some pics of Nixen as a baby so we can compare them. He seems to look similar, like they're obviously brothers, but different. Like my boys do! So fun!!

Anonymous December 29, 2008 at 8:42 AM  

The pics are all so cute. Glad you had a nice (but crazy) holiday!

Jordan December 29, 2008 at 5:15 PM  

Your kids are adorable! Thanks for letting Ryan and I stop by the other day! I can't wait to get all four boys together to play!

Ash + Dust December 29, 2008 at 6:37 PM  

I love him! Now... you and Jordan need to wait a while so I can catch up! Seriously! You have the cutest kids on the planet!

Cheerfully Charmed December 31, 2008 at 11:46 AM  

What a crazy Christmas you had! You're boys are little models! Maddon's little features are perfect! Perfect little nose, lips, eyes...just like his Mom! And I just wanna squeeze the crap out of Nix! I'll see ya soon!

Diana January 2, 2009 at 2:01 PM  

They are 2 cute boys! What could be a better Christmas present! Hope you are feeling good, and I was serious when I said I would take Nixon so let me know!

Britney January 2, 2009 at 4:53 PM  

Hey Jenn,

Just wanted to say congrats on your beautiful babe!

Ashley January 2, 2009 at 10:47 PM  

Jen,

Oh my, You have got the two cutest boys I've ever seen! Don't tell Jared but if they could look like yours I'd want a boy next!!!
Hope you are feeling well