Monday, January 26, 2009

{ Contest }

i am having a contest on my photography blog.
the winners will receive a free photoshoot.
check it out here
if you don't want to enter tell your family and friends about it.

{this is the face i see every morning}

3 comments:

Jordan January 26, 2009 at 6:42 PM  

What a cute idea for a contest! He is such a looker, I love it! We really need to get the kids together again.

Cheerfully Charmed January 26, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Oh...cute Nix with bed head!

I think your babies should model! I'm not even kidding! Oh and if you don't have my address for Maddy's birth announcement let me know and I'll text it to ya! :)

Shelley Patterson January 28, 2009 at 7:17 PM  

Nixen is going to be a heart breaker, that's for sure. I love that hair of his too- it is adorable!