{ Sunny Days }
We toook a trip to St. George to escape the cold weather. I have been so sick of being indoors all the time and Nixen has been going nutz. I have felt so bad making him stay inside all the time. The weather was perfect for him to run around outside. I also got a new camera and have been going crazy taking pictures, trying to figure out how to use it.
{Baby Maddon in his adorable hat his auntie got for him}
2 comments:
Awwwwwwwww....how adorable! I'm super jealous you escaped to warm St.G!
Congratulations on getting your new camera! I can't wait to see what you do with it!
That looks so nice, you've seriously inspired me to plan a trip to St. George!
This is the first I've seen a picture of Maddon. He's so beautiful! You've got some seriously cute boys! Congratulations!
Post a Comment