{ Family Brunch }
my sister lex was in town to visit maddon and also so i could take boston's 6 month pictures. we all met up for breakfast at mimi's cafe on saturday. we hardly ever get everyone together like this.. so sad that we all live so far away from each other. {sorry there are so many pictures}
p.s. go here and vote for your favorite lovebirds.
{shay. lex. boston}
{my grandma. my mom}
{bossie. shay}
{james. shawntae}
{our first family picture, nice huh}
{nixen. his grammy}
3 comments:
I can't get over Nix's new hair cut! He's such a little man now! So darling. Looks like you had a fun family reunion. You look awesome and I love your shirt!
It's nice that all of you actually had time together.. it is so refreshing! and I love Mimi's.. yummy.
OH SO CUTE!! Will you send me the pics of us and shay and boss to my email? I had so much fun. Thanks again.
Post a Comment