Monday, February 9, 2009

{ Honest Scrap Tag }

I have been tagged by brooke
It is called the honest scrap award and these are the rules...
A) First list 10 honest things about yourself--and make it interesting even if you have to dig deep.
B) Pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you feel embody the spirit of Honest Scrap...

1. i am a total control freak, e.g. what my kids wear, what they eat, how my house is cleaned, how the laundry is done.

2. i have always had the worst eating habits. right now my current diet is diet coke, gum and i'll occasionally have some sort of chocolate for dinner (tonight was peanut butter m&ms).

3. my clothes in my closet are sorted in colors and each color is then sorted from coldest to warmest.

4. i love binkies. no not the fact that my kids must have them, i just love finding cute ones and buying them.

5. i love hearing and reading celebrity gossip. i even get text message updates from Enews.

6. i LOVE to iron. for me it's like therapy. i turn on something on my dvr and i could do it for hours. i have even offered to iron my friend's clothes on 1 or 2 occasions. (ha-ha mandy)

7. i am very afraid of the dark and anything scary that comes along with it. i will not watch scary movies. i have to fall asleep with the tv on. i always think there is somebody in my house, be it day or night.

8. i keep a dozen calendars, one by the computer, one in the kitchen, a pocket calendar in my purse and my blackberry calendar. usually they are all in sync but when they are not then i show up at the doctor a day early like I did last week.

9. if i am planning a party or something i like to do it 100% on my own because i like things done my way- refer to #1. ha-ha (am i such a brat?)

10. i love anything and everything crafty. i have a hard time buying things because i'm always thinking, i can totally make that myself.

I tag:
Karlee
Kristen
Shawntae
Mandy
Diana
Brooke
Amanda

4 comments:

Nicole Lawrence February 9, 2009 at 10:41 PM  

I totally bought some super cute binkies just the other day. personalizedpacifiers.com

I got some with the boy's names and also some cute skull ones. Darling!

Brooke February 10, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

First of all, I'd love to see a picuture of your closet all color organized! That's funny. Second, I have a huge pile of clothes with your name on it! And last but not least, I'm always thinking I can make things I see too, but like I said, never get around to it!

Mandy February 10, 2009 at 3:00 PM  

I could have written that list for you! haha. I love the diet.. super healthy.. you forgot about crack for energy:) what about red bulls? You are super creative, that is why I love having you as a friend.. I just need to borrow your brain for a while!

Cheerfully Charmed February 10, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Clear back in jr. High you had your closet color coordinated and you even had “outfit ideas” written down! Ha ha! I love it Jen! And you’re one lucky girl to only eat chocolate and look as good as you do!

Oh...and you seem to be a tad OCD! Just saying...