Tuesday, February 17, 2009

{ little shea's }

my beautiful friend, karlee, just opened a shop on etsy. little shea's. she is selling some really fabulous headbands! they are all handmade. i just purchased her lovely 'olive blossom' headband and am lusting after a couple of others. she will be adding more inventory so check back often!

7 comments:

Anonymous February 17, 2009 at 9:38 PM  

Love them...I just ordered one!

Cheerfully Charmed February 17, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

Baaaaaaaaaaaaa! Thank you so so much Jen! You're such a fabulous friend and I hope you all really like them!

I'll bring you you're band SOON!

XOXOXOXO.....

Alexis Blackner February 18, 2009 at 7:57 AM  

I ordered the olive one and the burgandy. SO SO CUTE!!!

whitney holland. February 18, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

I want ALL OF THEM!

whitney holland. February 18, 2009 at 8:44 AM  

I want ALL OF THEM!

Emily February 18, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

Those are GORGEGOUS!!!

Britney February 26, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

LOVE these! I bought one!