Monday, April 6, 2009

{ day at the park }

today being the beautiful and sunny day that it was jordan and I decided to head down to the park so the boys could get some fresh air or maybe it was so we could hang out and let them run wild. nixen and mac play pretty well with each other. nixen is always excited to go play with "maw".




{jordan is one of the best moms i know}


{maddon & miles resting in the shade}





{wish the weather would stay like this forever}

7 comments:

Mandie April 7, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Fun! Your boys are so cute!

Jordan April 7, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Oh! I LOVE them! And you are too nice! I can't wait for the weather to be like that for good!

Scott and Chelsey April 7, 2009 at 6:24 PM  

Hey girl! Your blog is darling and your little boys are to die for... Hope all is well!!

Cheerfully Charmed April 8, 2009 at 8:18 AM  

Fun fun fun in the sun! (With some stinkin' cute boys!)

Ashley April 8, 2009 at 10:06 AM  

How cute are all these boys? Darling pictures Jen!

Alexis Blackner April 9, 2009 at 8:24 AM  

K, make me sad. Boss and I want to come and play...

Kristin April 10, 2009 at 9:28 AM  

SO FUN! wasn't that such a nice warm day! they are too darn cute and i love nixen's shirt!!