Tuesday, May 26, 2009

dash & diesel photo shoot.



nixen had the opportunity to participate in a photo shoot for dash & diesel with my extremely talented friend, marissa vargason. she was so patient and great with all the crazy kids running around. this was one shoot i was glad to not be behind the camera. ;)

dash & diesel's clothes are to die for. wish i could buy everything. marissa is having a giveaway on her blog so go check it out and book a session while your at it. :)

7 comments:

Shelley Patterson May 26, 2009 at 10:49 AM  

What a cutie!

whitney holland. May 26, 2009 at 10:53 AM  

He is so handsome Jen & WOW I love those clothes too!

Danielle May 26, 2009 at 12:04 PM  

I love that you worked for Wayne! Thank you so much for the compliment, I agree he is great. I totally blog stalk you all the time, you are an amazing photographer and I love to see your cute family.

Brooke May 26, 2009 at 12:16 PM  

I'll be looking forward to seeing that on a magazine cover or billboard! So cute!

Jordan May 26, 2009 at 3:47 PM  

Definately model material!

Kristi Judd May 28, 2009 at 10:54 PM  

He is so perfect for that line of work! He is so feakin cute and I love those clothes!

Unknown June 17, 2009 at 12:59 PM  

How hilarious is it that Dash and Diesel is owned/created by Jake's sister in law? She is lucky to have found kids as cute as yours to show off her wonderful work.