why...
why does my baby have to grow up so fast?
maddon had his 4 month check up last week. he's definitely getting bigger.
26 inches 80%
13lbs 25%
long and skinny.
we started him on rice cereal and he's trying really hard to like it.
maybe he'll start trying really hard to not make a mess.
maddon had his 4 month check up last week. he's definitely getting bigger.26 inches 80%
13lbs 25%
long and skinny.
we started him on rice cereal and he's trying really hard to like it.
maybe he'll start trying really hard to not make a mess.


all you moms of 2+ know how hard it can be to divide up your time between your children. i felt so guilty the first few months because i was devoting so much more attention to nixen. but lately nixen has been getting easier and more independant and i've been able to spend more of my time with maddy.
i just love everything about this little guy.
i just love everything about this little guy.
4 comments:
Maddon is so adorable. I was going to say at first that he looks so much like Nick, but I see a lot of you too. He got a good split!
Maddon is such a cute little guy! I love his beenie!
He's one stinkin' cute little baby! He is growing so fast! I love his Thing 2 onsie.
Hey! How are you? No worries i always look at your blog too. I should have said something sooner! Your boy's are so cute! I'm way jealous...i want some too! Hope you are doing well~
Post a Comment