Big Boys Dont Cry...
So we started letting Nixen "cry it out" last week.
1st Night: Cried for 45 mins
2nd Night: Cried for an hour
3rd Night: None
4th Night: None
5th Night: Cried for an hour
I've been going in and giving him his binky and telling him it's okay "go seepies". It's so hard to see him so sad, and crying real tears! He has tears in his ears! He was almost sleeping through the night as well but now he's been waking up at 1 and then at 4. I'm not a big fan of that.. but not sure if I should start the CIT during the night too. I know it will be worth it and having him go to bed at 7 oclock every night has been fabulous. It's given me time to spend with Nick and also time to spend w/ me! It's so funny, when he's asleep though I start to miss him! He'll be 4 months in a week, I can't beleive it! Time has just flown by! He's such a big boy! He's already wearing 6-9 months! ha-ha His new thing is sucking on his thumb, all the time! And he's starting to play with his toys a little. He uses his left hand for everthing too! Tomorrow I am getting together with my friends and their boys to take some halloween pics.. they should be cute, i'll post some then.
3 comments:
The cry it out thing is rough. You'll be through it soon and he'll be sleeping like a, um, baby. :)
Can't wait to see what he is for Halloween.
I hate the cry it out phase. It breaks my heart.
It's hard to let them cry it out. But definitely worth it. Hang in there! Can't wait to see his Halloween pics!
Post a Comment