Friday, November 2, 2007

End of October!!!

Our Halloween party was fun.. though with two 2 year olds, one 1 year old, a 4 month old and a 2 week old baby they don't last that long! ha-ha I had my friends over to my house for pictures and treats. They all looked so dang cute! We had 2 lions, superman, skunk, pumpkin and a sleeping cheeta. They all held still for about 2 seconds for a few pics.


My best friend, Mandy and I try to find some time each week to hang out and watch Private Practice or Grey's. Yesterday we found a few hours to get together and do just that.. Even though there is a big age difference with Nixen and Isaiah, they seriously love each other! Isaiah wishes he was big enough to play and I'm sure Nixen would love to run around with him! Well we put Happy Feet on my portable DVD player and they loved it! I can't believe how grown up Nixen looks! They are best buds.. Isaiah and "Nicken". ha-ha

6 comments:

Emily November 2, 2007 at 10:32 AM  

Awwwww! He's a really cute little lion!! LOVE the pics of him and Isaiah!!

Anna November 2, 2007 at 2:07 PM  

Those pics of the boys watching Happy Feet together are killing me. Isnt it funny how babies love other kids? Love all the costumes.

Rusti November 2, 2007 at 7:46 PM  

That's so fun that the boys love hanging out! Nixen gets cuter all the time!

Tracy November 2, 2007 at 10:26 PM  

Those pictures are so cute! I love that the boys are laying on their tummies watching the dvd. So cute!

Mrs. Walker November 3, 2007 at 8:48 AM  

That's so adorable them watching the movie together!

Mandy November 4, 2007 at 7:35 PM  

They are seriously the most adorable boys ever... we can't ever lose those pictures:)