Monday, November 12, 2007

Jabber Mouth



(Don't mind Nick in the background talking on his phone)


Nixen has discovered he has a voice. He is such a jabber mouth.. always "talking" or "screaming". Just this past week he's started to make so much noise! Yes, it's so cute! He does it all day! He doesn't cry so much anymore.. just starts screaming.. like a real scream.. so funny! He also spits.. a lot. It's so cute, I sometimes feel like he's not a baby.. but a little boy! His daddy is leaving today to Colorado for a week and we're both going to miss him lots! Last night was our brother in law, Jason's birthday dinner. We went and ate but didn't stay long cause Nixerbocker was tired and fussy. I'm so mad because I forgot my camera and i wanted to take pics of all the family! Dang it.

2 comments:

Emily November 12, 2007 at 4:22 PM  

I love his little voice!!! That is so fun when they start doing that all the time! Too cute!

Anna November 13, 2007 at 3:57 PM  

So cute. What a talker.