Friday, November 30, 2007

A Little Blair Witch...

Last night I was trying to get Nixen to go to bed.. I thought he was tired, but he just kept laughing at everything I did and wanted to play!

6 comments:

Shawntae @ alittlekingandi December 1, 2007 at 12:48 PM  

Haha that is so dang cute me and Marn Laughed so hard. I miss him so much and you guys of course.

Hailey Smoot Kandell December 1, 2007 at 3:16 PM  

Your little boy is so cute!!

Emily December 1, 2007 at 11:54 PM  

Okay - that is the cutest thing EVER!!!!

Mandy December 2, 2007 at 9:45 AM  

He loves his mommy...

Alexis Blackner December 3, 2007 at 5:42 PM  

That is seriously the funniest thing ever. When im in a bad mood or sad just watching that makes me laugh. I miss my nixey!

Nicole Lawrence December 6, 2007 at 4:16 PM  

So adorable! Smilely babies are the best!

Thanks for the comment :-)

Have a merry christmas!

(Ps..I love the name nixon)

Nicole