Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was a good one this year! For the first time in years almost everyone in the family was there! We had super yummy food including: Turkey, mashed potatoes, pasta salad, shrimp, rolls.. My favorite is dipping white turkey in ranch... Mmmmmm! The pies were good too! I brought a lemon meringue and chocolate cream! It was great to spend time with my sisters and grandparents, I hadn't seen them in a month or so. The Holy War was yesterday and BYU came out on top! Thank goodness because I don't think Nick would have been much fun to be around the rest of the day. Nick drew a freak'n Y on Nixen, as you can see. At first it wasn't that bad.. just one on his foot. Next thing I know, he has one across his chest! Then he slobbers and wipes his hand all over his face.. ya you can imagine! I was so mad, even though it was a little funny. My little sister Shawntae just got hired on as a nanny for a family in California. They are having 2 sets of twins in the next few months from 2 different sorragote mothers. They live in a huge mansion in Beverly Hills, actually next door to Halle Berry. I am so excited for her and this opportunity. She recently broke up with her boyfriend so this is going to be such an great adventure for her! I am totally jealous! Holiday cards are coming together nicely but take forever to make, I'm trying to remember why I decided to hand make them all???
Nick starts school in about a month which means I will be working FT. Not sure how I feel about it.. but it will be good for our little fam. Here are some pics from our fun Thanksgiving Day! 





6 comments:
You have a gorgeous family! Holy cow!
I'm glad you had a great Thanksgiving!
Such a photogenic family.. I laughed so hard at Applebee's with you yesterday... you crack my shiz up:)
Sounds like you had a great holiday. I love it when family can all get together. You boy is just adorable!!!
You little sis looks soooo big now! I can't believe it! I am glad you had a good thanksgiving with them.
I love that picture of Nixen with the Y. Jason thinks he's going to be a linebacker! Can you email me that picture or send it to my phone? I want to show all of my friends! And by the way, I updated my blog! Have fun looking through it. I did it just for you!
Holy cow I look like a retard standing between you guys and your hubbies haha. Pretty soon there will be a rich plastic surgeon maybe? Or Gerard Butler perhaps? haha.
Post a Comment