Sunday, December 16, 2007

Another Great Buy!


I bought Nixen a high chair today! I had my heart set on the Fisher Price Safari high chair. It was a match with his bouncer and swing and I was in love with it. I finally talked Nick into letting me spend more to get it and when I went to Target they said they didn't have it in store but they had it on display. You can only buy that one online! Well I wanted to get one today and didn't want to pay for shipping. So I decided on a totally different one which was sooo much cheaper. It's the kind you can attach to a chair, still made by Fisher Price. So when I got home and put it all together I found I actually really like it a lot! Feeding him using a high chair is so much easier than the bouncer! Yet another way to simplify my life!

9 comments:

Anna December 16, 2007 at 11:29 PM  

I was so excited when I bought Dallins highchair. Nixen looks so cute.

Hailey Smoot Kandell December 17, 2007 at 9:29 AM  

you are right, high chairs DO simplify life...

Tracy December 17, 2007 at 2:08 PM  

This reminds me I need to go dig out our high chair!

Nixen looks like he is enjoying his high chair!

Anonymous December 18, 2007 at 11:00 AM  

I loved moving to a high chair.

Anonymous December 18, 2007 at 1:23 PM  

Nixen is so cute. I bet it's so much easier to use, and to keep clean!

Lindsey December 18, 2007 at 7:50 PM  

I thought babies just came with high chairs...I didn't know they couldn't use them right away. His face is classic!

Rusti December 18, 2007 at 7:51 PM  

Sweet! I love spending less than planned on. :)

The safari stuff is pretty cute. But since this will end up being covered in food it'll be okay... lol

Plus since it's the kind you can put on a chair, it'll be easy to unsnap and throw in the trunk if you are having dinner at a friends.

N December 21, 2007 at 4:35 AM  

I think we've got the same one! So cute, and great on the floor or a chair!

sissyann December 21, 2007 at 9:40 AM  

I have one that hooks to the chair as well and I love it because it is portable. So when we go to other peoples homes I take it with us and it makes things so much easier. They grow up to fast!!!