Saturday, December 29, 2007

Good Times With Friends













(Jessica, Tara, Karissa, Alexis, Jen (me), Kristin and Mandy)

Every year my friends get together for dinner and to exchange gifts. This year we went to Biaggi's at Gateway, one of my favorites! Everyone was there except for Amber. It was nice to have one night off from being a mom and wife. I had so much fun with everyone and haven't laughed so hard in a long time!

6 comments:

Tracy December 30, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

OMG, you and your friends are gorgeous!! That sounds like so much fun! I love girls' night outs!!

Alexis Blackner December 30, 2007 at 10:31 AM  

Im taking this pic, will you send me the rest from while I was there. You, Mand, and me were laughing our a..es off! SO FUN.. Miss you sis

sissyann December 31, 2007 at 1:16 PM  

I would hate to be your friend :) My goodness... how many pretty girls can you fit in one room ! Glad to hear you had a good time.

Lindsey January 1, 2008 at 11:26 AM  

Cute ladies! I used to hang out with Karissa all the time but I haven't seen her in forever. I don't even have her email address. Tell her hi!

Emily January 2, 2008 at 2:47 PM  

Mmmm.....I LOVE Biaggi's!! Looks like you guys had fun!

Mandy January 2, 2008 at 9:14 PM  

We laughed way too hard for our own good that night:)