Christmas Get Together
Last night I went to dinner with some of my good friends from high school, Karlee, Jordan and Diana. Jordan brought her little boy, Mac. It was the first time I'd seen him and the first time I'd seen her in about 2 years! Mac is adorable and has energy, like you wouldn't believe. I love it! Him and Nixen are about a year apart but I'm sure in time will play together like they are the same age! Here's a few pictures I snapped last night! It was too crazy with both of them to get any pics of us girls.. maybe next time!
Given Kisses! I know they are both boys but it was so cute!
Karlee & Nixen 
Nixen and Mac
8 comments:
cant wait to see you guys looks like you had fun with the girls.
Hey Jen.....I got your message. We'll be at the Christmas party so it will be fun to see the babies side by side! Chunky babies are the best! See you soon!!!
Nixen is so cute and has gotten so big. I love your laundry post to.
How cute. I swear Nixen is the cutest thing!
Soooooo cute!! Nixen is so dang adorable!
I love baby kisses, their so adorable. Before they figure out that you can kiss with your mouth closed.
Your little boy is so adorable!!
I was just telling tallenngu how I get really nervous when it comes to holding babies because their floppy necks freak me out but I would have no problem holding Nixy. He's one sturdy looking wee man! Bring him over, I need some practice :)
I really miss you.
Post a Comment