Sunday, December 16, 2007

Mommy & Me

This past week has gone by so super fast! Thursday was a fun mommy and me day with Nixen. We started out by heading to Gateway with Mandy & Isaiah to finish up some Christmas shopping. I ended up in Old Navy and bought Nixen a ton of clothes. Most of the boys stuff is 40% off so that was awesome.. I can't believe I'm buying 12 months clothes for this little 5 month baby boy! After Gateway we did our grocery shopping at Walmart. I've decided I just can't carry him around in his car seat anymore.. He's too heavy! Since he's almost sitting up I figured he'd be able to sit in a cart. He looked like such a big boy! I also got out my hotsling I had put a way for a few months. Nixen wasn't a big fan of it when he was a newborn but now that I can carry him a different way he really liked it! So yea! I'm glad I can use this now cause I think it's so cute!

4 comments:

Anna December 16, 2007 at 11:28 PM  

I love it when they can sit up in the cart.

Alexis Blackner December 17, 2007 at 7:14 AM  

oh my little boy is so big, does he know his auntie will be there this week? He better be excited!

Lindsey December 18, 2007 at 7:49 PM  

That's so cute that you took a picture of him in the shopping cart...I think I would have giggled if I saw someone doing that.

sissyann December 21, 2007 at 9:43 AM  

You are such a cute mom!!! I wish I looked so young and hip!