Tuesday, January 29, 2008

{ Curls For The Girls }

When Nixen was born he had really dark hair, and not a lot of it. It fell out of course and coming back in it's been so blonde! People kept calling him a "toe head". I didn't know what that meant and at first I felt really bad ha-ha, like maybe cause he's chubby and your big toe is chubby?? Anyway, lately I've been noticing his hair getting wavy so the other day after his tubby I took some pictures of how curly it really is! If I put a little gel in it, it will stay that way! Nick's hair is pretty curly when he grows it long so I'm sure that's where he got it from cause mine is very straight! He's got a ton of hair on top but it's still pretty short on the sides and back. I love it though...so cute!

10 comments:

Holly Light January 29, 2008 at 7:52 PM  

Jen, he is SO dang cute. I'm sure you hear this all the time, but he looks just like Nick!!!

Anna January 29, 2008 at 10:49 PM  

Cute Cute!

Emily January 29, 2008 at 11:47 PM  

He's such a tubber - I LOVE it!

There's nothing like a boy with curls!

sissyann January 30, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

he is a cute little stinker.

Hailey Smoot Kandell January 30, 2008 at 9:54 PM  

Ok my gosh, he is sooo cute, and what alittle tank, my kids have curly hair too, I love it!

Rusti January 31, 2008 at 10:28 AM  

How cute! He's growing fast!

Tracy February 1, 2008 at 12:15 PM  

So cute!! I love curly hair!! He is so adorable!

Colin, Jamie and Presley Kent February 4, 2008 at 3:54 PM  

I love the hair!! Presley has some curl to her hair, but it is falling out..Dang it!! Nixon is so stinking cute, and I can't believe what a little chunk he is! I love chunky babies, I'm still trying to fatten mine up even more! You have the cutest little family, I'm so happy for you!

-Jamie Kent-

Chiemi February 4, 2008 at 5:43 PM  

Soooo cute!

ShellyH February 6, 2008 at 8:23 PM  

awww he is totally adoreable! Love those baby curls!