Wednesday, February 6, 2008

{ My Beautiful Friend }

Tonight I took a few pictures of my best friend, Mandy and her baby girl, London. I love taking pictures and I think these turned out pretty good. I seriously haven't seen a pregnant woman look more beautiful than she does in her 8th month!


{Rocking her Baby Girl}

{My Favorite}

{Love}

{Isaiah Giving London Kisses}

8 comments:

Mandy February 6, 2008 at 9:20 PM  

Wow.. you did such a great job. Thank you so much for going out of your way for me...

Jen Herem February 6, 2008 at 9:26 PM  

Out of my way? ha! Thanks for coming over to LET me take some pictures!

Mandy February 6, 2008 at 9:53 PM  

Cause I wasn't quite a good model for you... I was just like... "Uhh I look like crap so just tell me how to move."

Emily February 6, 2008 at 9:56 PM  

WOW!!! Mandy - you look amazing! I love that second picture. It's model-beautiful!
WTG, Jen! You have some real talent there!

Chiemi February 6, 2008 at 10:07 PM  

Gorgeous!!! You are totally model material. I never looked that good even when I wasn't preggo!

Hailey Smoot Kandell February 6, 2008 at 10:41 PM  

I had maternity Pics taken when I was preggers with my kids, and they are really fun to look back on...once you are skinny again. They are cute pics.

Tracy February 7, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

So gorgeous! It's not fair!! Mandy you look awesome!! Great pictures Jen!!

Rosie February 7, 2008 at 11:00 AM  

Wow, they turned out beautiful! Mandy is so cute pregnant:)