{ 9 Months Old }
Today we had Nixen's 9 month check up. He is one solid kid. 25 lbs and 30 inches. His weight gain has slowed way down though 25 lbs might not seem like it ha-ha. He is feeling a little better but I have to say this week has been the hardest for us since we brought him home from the hospital. The Dr. found he has an ear infection and his gums are way swollen. He's getting his 2 front teeth. Hopefully after a week on antibiotics he'll be back to his normal happy self. I've been so sad because he hasn't been himself at all and it's been really discouraging for me. At least now I know why! Last night when Nick got home from school he woke him up and brought him in bed with us. He snuggled up right against me and turned his head into my chest. He melts my heart. I still cannot believe the amount of love I have for this child. He has completed me in so many ways. He says 'Mama', 'Dadda' & 'babba'. Of course he says Dadda when he's happy and mama when he needs to be fed, changed or wants out of his bed. He scoots backwards and in circles but hasn't figured out the whole forwards thing. He gets up on all fours and rocks back and forth, ready to take off but usually instead he face plants. I can't believe he's so grown up and so independent. Makes me sad he doesn't need me as much...
7 comments:
25 lbs?! Holy! That's still pretty amazing!
Poor guy had an ear infection AND teething - no wonder! I bet he'll be a totally different baby in about 24 hours from when you start the antibiotics. He sure is adorable!
He is a big boy! I hope he feels better, and I love the new background by the way, really cute!
I am glad to hear that Nixen is feeling more himself! Hopefully the antibiotics help even more! He is so dang cute!
Oh by the way I started trying to change my background but i am so not patient enough to go through all those steps! :) My background is gonna have to stay ugly!
Could he be any sweeter.... I hope that him and the Boss man become bestest friends. I can't wait to see him! Ok and you too....
You're little boy is so cute! He definitely looks like you! I am super jealous! I wish Dust would let me have one!
Thanks Jen! Can you go to lunch during the week next week? Any day but Thursday works for me!
Post a Comment