{ Happy Birthday Mandy }
Today is my best friend Mandy's birthday! She is one of the most beautiful people I know, inside and out. She has been a huge example to me in so many ways. She has the greatest sense of humor and can make me laugh like no one else. The funny thing about our friendship is we used to really not like each other. She was my older sister's best friend throughout jr high and high school. She thought of me as a the younger, annoying, bratty sister (which I'm sure I was) and I thought she was mean and snotty. Now I love her to death and we couldn't be more alike! People often ask us if we are sisters, though we both don't think we look alike. I hope you have a relaxing fabulous day!
3 comments:
oh my goodness! How sweet this post is. I absolutely CHERISH our friendship. I love just talking to you like we did this morning.. I couldn't stop laughing at the tall people walking in.. and you "get that." Thanks again for such kind words!
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, you make it sound like her and I are no longer best friends as well!!!!! YOU NEED TO SAY WE ARE ALL THREE BESTEST FRIENDS!!!! Happy Birthday Manty POO!!!
Now that you say it- you two do look alike! Happy Birthday to Mandy!
Post a Comment