Sunday, April 27, 2008

{ Pictures from George }

I took so many pictures when we were in St. George a few weeks ago. Here are just a few of them. Okay, not really a few there are quite a lot posted but I love them all. Some are from the viewings and others are us just hang'n out at the house. Once again, I have to say it's been hard adjusting to life back at home. I was with my sisters and grandma for almost 2 weeks and I kinda feel empty with out them. Not that Nick isn't enough, he's been so great and supportive, I just really wish we all lived closer.. some day hopefully! Lex is flying back this friday for her baby showers which i'm planning with help from some of our friends. I posted some of the shower ideas and details on my other blog jenniferlacee.blogspot.com

















6 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell April 27, 2008 at 6:55 PM  

Does Nick's mom love that he is like an mini Nick?? It is so awesome!

Emily April 27, 2008 at 11:24 PM  

Super cute pics! Nixen cheeks just kill me!

I'm sure everyone tells your sis that she looks like Jennifer Love Hewitt. :)

Anna April 28, 2008 at 1:45 PM  

I love all the pics, you guys are one hot family! I know what you mean about feeling empty a bit after youve been with your family!
I hope you are doing ok, and have been able to grieve as much as you need.

Lindsey April 28, 2008 at 6:33 PM  

Jen, your little family is so cute! I love all the pictures.

Brooke April 28, 2008 at 10:11 PM  

cute pictures. you sure do have talent girl.

Rosie April 30, 2008 at 10:49 AM  

You look so cute with glasses.

I'm glad you are doing better with your loss and I am glad to see the pictures of your Grandma smiling!:) She seems to be so sweet!