Wednesday, April 30, 2008

{ All Work & No Play }

I just had to tell my husband how proud of him I am! He just finished today with his last final for this semester and we're both really excited about it! He's been working long hours at this new job for Fidelity Investments along with taking 16 credits at the U and being an incredible father and husband. He's not taking summer semester so he can study for his Series tests for work and from what I've heard from my sister, Lex (her husband is in finance too), the hours spent studying for those are worse than school! Aaaah, but it's all worth it! Can't wait till he's graduated and licensed. Only one more year!
I'm going to start working from home for a company advertising for Vacation Rentals. I'll be updating their website, it should be a pretty sweet job! I'm thinking I'll be super busy but at least be able to stay with Ninny Boy!

4 comments:

Cheerfully Charmed May 1, 2008 at 1:12 PM  

Congrats to Nick!!! It's gonna be so nice when he's finally done for good...Brad was a whole differant person when he was going to school! And congrats on the new job! Your such a computer wiz!

Lunch at Olive Garden was lovely yesterday! :) You little man is honestly the cutest thing I've ever touched! We'll babysit anytime you and Nick need a little alone time!

By the way...I really like your family pix! You have such a cute little fam! So I think YOU should like them too! ;)

Xoxoxox...

Mandy May 1, 2008 at 7:47 PM  

Beautiful new pictures and beautiful family!!! Congrats to Nick.. I am so glad you can stay home and play with me ALL day.

Alexis Blackner May 1, 2008 at 9:17 PM  

YES THOSE TESTS ARE NOT FUN!!! You will be so glad when it is over.

Hailey Smoot Kandell May 2, 2008 at 2:56 PM  

what a good little dad and hubby. good job nick!