Tuesday, May 6, 2008

{ Family Pictures }

A few weeks ago we had some family photos taken by Angela Cloyd. She did a fantastic job! It was super windy but I still think they turned great! These are a bunch of my favs!







































7 comments:

Anonymous May 7, 2008 at 9:45 AM  

The pics turned out gorgeous! Your family is too cute, no wonder you want to add another!

Angela Cloyd May 7, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

Jen,

Your Pregnant! How exciting is that?!? Congratulations! Cute collage of the pics, you really are the most adorable family. Keep in touch! So excited your having another little one!

Alexis Blackner May 7, 2008 at 10:57 AM  

SO CUTE!!! I miss you guys.

Cheerfully Charmed May 7, 2008 at 5:47 PM  

I love them girl! Your one zexy fam!

Anna May 8, 2008 at 2:48 PM  

What cute pics! You look great in yellow and of course Nixen looks great in anything! Have you been to the doc yet?

Jen Herem May 8, 2008 at 4:56 PM  

Anna- No not yet.. I go in on the 28th. I can't wait.. esp to hear the heartbeat and know that this is really happening!

Ash + Dust May 8, 2008 at 9:27 PM  

Oh! That will be way fun! We'll have to have a bbq! Mandy is so cute! I saw her at church a couple times!