Congrats again Jen! We are about 3 weeks apart in our due dates. I love having someone to be pregnant with. Funny you found out before, I seem to be retarded and notice Im pregnant! Now I sure feel it though. Heres to a healthy 9 mos and another cute baby!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you and Nick. Here's to a wonderful, chaotic life of being a mother of two that we will both be enduring shortly!
Congrats!! How exciting! I hope SHE is the new years baby! Bentley's due date was January 1, 2005. They were going to start me on December 28 @ 7am so I could get the break, but what do you know she was out at 7:06am on the 28th. It was crazy, what a great experience! I am hoping for another one in the next year! Anyway Congratulations!!
I'm still in shock your prego girl! I'm so excited to see another 'mini Jen' or 'mini Nick'! You'll have a winter baby just like you wanted! CONGRATS! Let celebrate!
20 comments:
How fun, Congratulations!!!
YIPEE... can't wait. One of us has to be pregnant at all times it seems like! ha
Congratulations! That is so exciting!!
Congrats again Jen! We are about 3 weeks apart in our due dates. I love having someone to be pregnant with. Funny you found out before, I seem to be retarded and notice Im pregnant! Now I sure feel it though.
Heres to a healthy 9 mos and another cute baby!
Congrats again Jen! :)
SO SO EXCITED FOR THE NEW BABY!! ITS GOING TO BE A GIRL!
Congratulations!!! We are so excited for you and Nick. Here's to a wonderful, chaotic life of being a mother of two that we will both be enduring shortly!
Congratulations! That is so exciting! I am way happy for you!
Congrats!! How exciting! I hope SHE is the new years baby! Bentley's due date was January 1, 2005. They were going to start me on December 28 @ 7am so I could get the break, but what do you know she was out at 7:06am on the 28th. It was crazy, what a great experience! I am hoping for another one in the next year! Anyway Congratulations!!
That is so awesome- Congratulations!
Congrats Jen! I am so excited!
CONGRATS!!! Nix will love to have a baby BROTHER! hahahaha. Boston will have two cousins to luv now!
Congrats guys. That's so exciting.
Congratulations guys!!! So excited for you!!!
Congrats!!! So exciting!!!
Shut up! Jen! Congrats! That is so fun! I hope you have a little girl that looks just like you!
I'm still in shock your prego girl! I'm so excited to see another 'mini Jen' or 'mini Nick'! You'll have a winter baby just like you wanted! CONGRATS! Let celebrate!
By the way, cute new background!
Congrats to you guys!!!
YOu will love having your kids so close together, it is a little wild at first but so so fun!!!
Congrats Jen! That is so fun to be adding another memeber to your family! Good luck in the months to come!
Post a Comment