{ What's New }
I know I haven't posted any pictures of Nixen for awhile. My camera broke and it's sort of a pain to get pictures transfered so you'll have to forgive the quality of these photos, they are from my phone. Nixen is almost 11 months old. He's into everything but I love it. He stands up now very well on his own and has also proven to be a very tough kid when he can't quite catch his balance. I'm thinking he'll be walking soon, which I wouldn't really mind and neither would my back! He's talking so much and says so many things including BABY!! He actually started saying that a few days before we found out we were expecting. Speaking of expecting.. this pregnancy has been very different than my last. I have been so sick almost all day every day. I tried the B6/Unisom and it has worked a few times but not enough of the time. My doc called in Zofran for me and I think I'll start taking that this next week. I hope I only have a few more weeks of this..my first appt. is on Wednesday and I'm really excited! Hopefully I'll be able to hear the heartbeat.
The next couple of weeks should be challenging with us moving and all. Moving is seriously one of those things that EVERYONE hates. I am so not looking forward to starting to pack all of our stuff. This past weekend we went up to my cabin in Bear Lake with my grandma, it was a bittersweet trip. We're going to sell our place up there because it just doesn't get used enough. It has been such a fun place for our family to gather over the years. I will for sure miss it. Nick surprised me the other night and bought me the book 'Twilight'. I started reading it this weekend and so did he! So far I like it, though I had heard mixed reviews I decided to give it a try. Nick's not sure what he thinks of it but said he'll read it with me anyway.. As for my hair I ended up chopping 6 inches off and going darker. I really love it and wouldn't mind even cutting it a bit shorter! Well there's my long update! Hopefully I'll get some photos off my camera in the next couple of days and post them.. Hope everyone had a great Memorial weekend!



1 comments:
ZOfran totally worked for me with MAx's pregnancy. I was on an IV before they gave it to me. It was my saving grace!!
Post a Comment