Tuesday, May 20, 2008

{ Who's It Gonna Be }


Who do YOU think is going to win? Honestly, I don't know... I don't want to offend anyone because everyone in Utah likes archuletta but I really don't like him. Maybe it's because living in utah, that's all you hear about. He does have a very good voice, I will admit that but I don't like him for a few reasons. Mainly because I would never listen to his music. He's like straight FM100 (wait, take out the straight part ha-ha). He's only 17 and to me is such a little boy and really feminine.. don't know why he just bugs me!

I really am in love with DC!! I am a huge alternative music fan (anyone, remember Q99 from back in the day). So Cook gets my vote.. if I could get through.. it's been busy all night.. but that is a good sign, right? I loved when he sang Collective Soul at the end.. they are one of my all time favs!!!

I don't know who will win.. either way I know Cook will have a successfull career and I'll for sure download his tunes!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!!



This is the show I am really looking forward to!! I used to dance so this show is SO entertaining to me! I have my gals coming to watch it with me!! Can't wait..It starts Thursday 7-9pm.

6 comments:

Hailey Smoot Kandell May 20, 2008 at 10:26 PM  

AH....I must be a lame "utah mormon" cuz I totally love Archuletta, but in a nerdy little bro way. But I really LIke DC too, so I wont be sad either way!!

Holly Light May 21, 2008 at 9:37 AM  

Jen, I agree 100% with you on the Davids. My vote goes to DC.

The Pali's May 21, 2008 at 9:44 PM  

I'm so happy Cook won. Although I like Archuleta's voice I agree...I would more likely listen to Cook's music.

Lindsey May 23, 2008 at 12:53 PM  

Your guy totally won! But duh, you already know that by now. I love checking your blog and looking at all of your cute pictures. You have such a cute little family.

Rusti May 24, 2008 at 5:08 PM  

I'm with you. What is it about Archuletta? I don't know why I find him so repulsively sweet. I think it's just too much but everyone seems to love it.

Rusti May 24, 2008 at 5:10 PM  

Oh, and I'm also totally excited about SYTYCD! I'm so glad to have something entertaining to watch over the summer.

What type of dance did you do?