{ Dirty Boy }
This week we are St. George at my grandma's. I am quickly realizing Nixen is a boy and he's going to be into boy things. I try really hard to keep him clean and I am quite the germ freak. My grandma keeps reminding me, "he's a boy and he's going to get dirty". So I did my best job to just sit back and watch while he played and ate dirt.
His favorite treats are popciscles especially when it's hot outside! I still can't beleive what a chubby kid I have! I swear I feed him fruits and vegetables!




10 comments:
Jen he is seriously so cute. I love how chubby he is. I love all of the rolls. Ella has a big roll above her right knee and not on the left knee so she it looks funny! I hope you are doing good and your pregnancy is going well!
K, i so wish i was there. the last time we were it was so sad. It would be nice to just come and relax.... PS i wonder if one day i could get the pictures u promised???
Hey how are you guys? I hope you dont mind but I looked at your blog. I have to tell you that Nixen is absolutely adorable, he will eventually grow out of his chub so enjoy your fat boy while you have him. Jason is so skinny now and he used to be a chunk too. Well congrats on your pregnancy.
I want to squeeze him! Holy chubbiness!!
Hi little Nix...I love him Jen! I can't wait to see your next little one! I'm jealous you're in St.George!
Oh my heck! I just love his chub!
Chubby babies are the best! I can relate to you with the dirt- especially since we haven't gotten our yard in yet, all they want to do is play in the dirt and somehow they manage to get it EVERYWHERE!
Oh Nixen is soooo cute! I bet he had fun in the sand. :)
I don't know how I thought I could wear my pants. I was trying to not gain so much weight! But I have almost gained 20 lbs already so oh well.
Yes I have the belly bands and I love them! They are what got me through the tight pant stage!!!!!
I have struggled with the dirt lessons too, but Im learning they are washable! Why are boys so atttracted to dirt?
I love the chub on NIxen!
Oh my heck Jen, I just want to bite him, he is so so so cute!! I love his chunkieness...Can't wait to see your next little chunky monkey!!
-Jamie-
Post a Comment