Tuesday, June 17, 2008

{ Vinyl By Shawna }



I felt like I should give my mom a shout out on my blog! She makes and sells vinyl sayings and designs. She can do just about any color and any saying, name or design you want. She also can put them on a glass block, wood, frames, etc. She made the stuff below for Nixen's room. If anyone wants anything made or has questions you can email her at shawna.daniels@yahoo.com

These are canvas' with scrapbook paper and then vinyl lettering


Glass Block are embellished with ribbon and then stuffed with christmas lights. (We use this for Nixen's nightlight)

Lettering on picture frame.

4 comments:

Chiemi June 17, 2008 at 10:01 PM  

How cool! I'll have to keep you mom in mind when I need Vinyl lettering.

Shelly June 18, 2008 at 9:16 PM  

Those are so cute! I love the colors.

Cheerfully Charmed June 20, 2008 at 4:53 PM  

Cute stuff Mamma Hemsley! She best get makin' more for the new sister! (It's totally a girl)

Hailey Smoot Kandell June 21, 2008 at 2:14 PM  

those are so cute! And I didnt know nixens birthday was the 7th that is adysons too!!