{ Lazy Sunday Afternoon }
I love Sundays!! It's either a day I get so much done at home or a day I do absolutely nothing! Today was a little of both. Mandy and I took the kiddies on a walk to the park and it was extremely hot! We were all dying.. When we got back we gave the boys popsicles to cool off with. I really haven't seen two kids, this far apart in age, love each other so much. Isaiah is always either holding Nixen's hand or has his arm around him. Any time Isaiah comes over Nixen crawls as fast as he can to the front door screaming with excitement to see him! Isaiah wishes so much Nixen was just a little older, so he could go play without me there. He's always asking if Nixen can go play in his room and watch a movie. It's adorable..



9 comments:
Jen.. I got teary eyed looking at this post. They are sooo cute together. Isaiah really adores him.
Oh they are so cute! Love the pics!
Those are two best buds if I ever saw some :)
Such cute little boys, and thanks for the programs they worked out great tonight!!
They are way cute together!
What some handsome boys!:)
Such cute boys!
Nix txt me and told me he wants me to babysit him! (I can't believe he's already got a phone...kids these days!)
Look at those adorable cheeks!
Post a Comment