{ Baby Madden }
I thought I would share some pics from our ultrasound at Fetal Fotos. We are huge cheaters and can't wait till 20 weeks. As I posted before we are having another boy! We've decided to name him Madden. I love having a name right from the start because I feel like it gives the baby more of an identity. I still can't picture how life will be once he is here but i'm sure it will be crazy!! 2 kids is a lot to handle but 2 boys? A house full of men.. who would have thought! I have a few friends that are having boys as well just a few months before me so it will be really fun to be able to compare how our little Men grow.
These next pics are Nixen and Madden's profiles to compare. To me Nixen seems a little bigger and his ultrasound was at 14 weeks, Madden's is at 15. They are both so cute, only a woman can look at a black and white photo of a skeleton and call it cute! Pregnancy is such an amazing thing to me and I feel so blessed to be able to experience this, even though I still complain!
Madden
Madden



9 comments:
Two boys is great fun! Granted life is crazy, but there is nothing like watching brothers interact!! Watching my boys play together is fantastic! Plus, the wrestling matches are hilarious to watch! I love the name you've picked! Congratulations on your new son! Moms and their sons have a special bond!
Love the name Madden. You'll survive a houseful of boys, believe me, I know from experience! I love ultrasound pics!
We wanted a girl so bad in the beginning. When I found out Braedon was a boy I was a little nervous having 3 boys in the house! Even with Tyler being 4 years older, they have the most amazing bond. They are close to AJ too, but he isn't here all the time, so their bond is different. With yours being even closer in age, you will be so glad you had another boy! (maybe a girl next time!) I love the name too!
Oh my gosh, Max was totally going to be a MAdden or Ethan. Those were my top 2!!! Love the name. I love ultrasound pics too, I am super excited for you and Nick, 2 kids is so fun.... its the best once they play together.
That's SO cool. I can't wait till I can see profiles.
And the name Madden is darling! Two boys is crazy. Good luck! You are Jordan can do it...
If I get two boys, I'm planning on ebaying one :-) (jk)
I think it's something in the water.....
I am so excited you are adding another boy to the family. Boston is going to have a BLAST with his two cousins!
If you ever in this life move back home!!
I completely agree with you about looking at the ultrasound and thinking oh how cute! There is one ultrasound picture of my babes that I just love!
Yay for baby Madden! I LOVE that name! They look exactly the same in the ultrasound! Soooooo cute!
Post a Comment