{ Boston's Photo Shoot }
As many of you know, photography is one of my many ambitions. I would love to own my own studio someday (hopefully sooner than later). I am still learning a lot and have a long ways to go before I can call myself anything close to a professional so for now I just practice with my family and friends! These are of tiny 1 month old Boston. He is such a good baby and already such a little model!




9 comments:
You did a great job.. cute kids!
You did a great job!!! Do you take photos for people other than your family? I would love to have you take some pics for me.
oh my gosh, he is soooo tiny, Looks like Nixen was sweet with him...or you took the picture quick.
I must say my little man is quite the model! I am sad you are gone. Boston misses his auntie & cuz...
He is sooo tiny! You take great pictures, I wish I lived close so you could practice on my kids!
Glad you had such a great time visiting family. It always seems to make life easier after a vacation and Happy Birthday!
They look great. I love the one of monster Nixen next to his cute tiny cuz. He'll be caught up to Nixen in no time!
Jen, you are a pro! Such darling photos!! Louis, your little guy is precious! I can so see you in him! Especially his mouth, chin and eyes.
I can see Shay too, but it takes me back to when you were tiny to see him! I bet you two had so much fun with your little boys up there together! I love the ones with Nixen and Boston together! They are awesome!Dan and I had to chuckle~
Wow! Life moves on!
Love ya
I love this pictures!! Such dark hair.
Wow! Good job! I'm really impressed with your skills.
Post a Comment