ha ha! SOOO Cute Jen! I want to see Nixen badly! Thanks for the offer to help move stuff in...I think I am getting it closer to done. I have painted the baby room and the family room and now I am just getting stuff hung up. However the 2 floods we have had since we moved in have slowed things down a bit! What an adventure student housing is! WOW!
So I didn't know you were starting up a photography company....you just want to take the pictures of my babes when he comes for the announcement?
He's the cutest kid in the world! I love him! And I love those pix you took of Boston too! You've got talent girl! Call me! Lets get some Applebee's... :)
He is such a cute little boy! I can't wait to see baby Madden. By the way, you are a really talented photographer...the pictures of Boston are amazing :)
8 comments:
Ha ha! He loves the water! We'll have to go together next time because Mac loves it too!
Love the pics. He is too cute.
oh my gosh what a cute little swimmer boy! (nixen that is)
ha ha! SOOO Cute Jen! I want to see Nixen badly! Thanks for the offer to help move stuff in...I think I am getting it closer to done. I have painted the baby room and the family room and now I am just getting stuff hung up. However the 2 floods we have had since we moved in have slowed things down a bit! What an adventure student housing is! WOW!
So I didn't know you were starting up a photography company....you just want to take the pictures of my babes when he comes for the announcement?
He's the cutest kid in the world! I love him! And I love those pix you took of Boston too! You've got talent girl! Call me! Lets get some Applebee's... :)
Looks like he loves water! Bennett and I go their also to swim its just down the street from my house. We should go togeather some time.
He is such a cute little boy! I can't wait to see baby Madden. By the way, you are a really talented photographer...the pictures of Boston are amazing :)
Nixen is adorable. I just love how big that kid is!
Post a Comment